Pages

Crowned University Of Limpopo Miss Fresher 2018

Crowned University Of Limpopo Miss Fresher 2018/2019



Nhlalala Edith Maluleke,
known as Lala by people close to her
"Hardcore Christian" she said.
Turning 23 Years on the 10thJune 2018.
UL Miss Fresher 2018/2019

Follow Her On Instagram @Edithguider



Ms Maluleke NE comes from a small village in Malamulele Close to Kruger National Park known as Mabiligwe. She started Kindergarten in a local public school and she was promoted to the primary level known as Boxahuku Primary School. She left The Village when She was in grade 2 and went to live with her father in Tzaneen at Lenyenye, unfortunately she had to re-do grade 2 since she was to be transferred to a private school, ‘Rainbow Combined School. After a year, again She had to move to Tzaneen in Letsetele where she had to restart again another school and completed primary level in 2009, at the school known as Lear Skool Dr Annecke.
She completed her matric in 2014 at Chavani High School. She was not sure what to study because she didn’t have enough access to tools that will lead her to proper direction. She studied Marketing on her first year at the University of Johannesburg, second level she did Development Studies, third she did Logistic and she never failed any of the above mentioned. “Because of being undecided, all three years were not productive and was wasted although I never failed all those courses” she quoted.


In 2018, Fortunately she was admitted at the University Of Limpopo (Turfloop Campus) on Bachelor Of Education in Language and Social Sciences, where she entered the Miss Fresher 2018/2019 audition. “well, my biggest reason for contesting for Miss Fresher was mainly to prove a point to myself that I worth more than how I can imagine and to find sense of belonging” she said. She knew almost no one at the auditions and she had the responsibility to start getting to know everyone and embracing their weaknesses. She quoted, “I am very easy to connect with and to access, I can refer to myself as friendly, so building a relationship with my mates was actually easy as it comes naturally.”

“Time management is actually my weakness and I usually don’t tolerate mistreatment but what encouraged me was the voice inside me questioning me how bad I wanted the crown. I am a courageous person and self-motivated, I stop at nothing to get what I want and carefully I try avoiding manipulating people in the process.
I don’t enjoy studying and reading stuff but this was actually a wake-up call, the only assistance I could use was written down work that I had to commit myself to go through. I read a lot of articles, watched the news and also watched videos of previous pageants. Most of my time apart for the compulsory rehearsals I did self-practice.”
Said Ms Maluleke.

“There were simply no words that can explain how I felt after being crowned UL Miss Fresher 2018/2019, It was the best feeling I have ever experienced and till now haven’t found the right words to define and Express how I felt. Well, I am all about assisting girls out there who desires to be where I am, currently we are planning on bigger and smaller events that will happen on second semester.
I see myself in five years from now not just being a teacher, but deep in businesses and helping rural communities with great potential, with my soft spot for young ones, I also see myself inspiring them and financing underprivileged young people with clear goals and visions.”

The Best Advise I can give to everyone looking at me as a seraph they’d wish to be will be; You are your biggest competition, be fearless to everything and be sure of your goals. You are already a step towards your dreams.

Quote:
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”


No comments:

Post a Comment